The SENDco at St. Paul's is Mrs E. Edwards
Our aims and objectives:
• To create an environment that meets the special educational needs of each child
• To ensure that the special educational needs of children are identified, assessed and provided for
• To make clear the expectations of all partners in the process
• To identify the roles and responsibilities of staff in providing for children’s special educational needs
• To enable all children to have full access to all elements of the school curriculum and school life
• To enable children in the school to work towards promoting a positive self image and self-worth
• To regularly review and evaluate children’s progress and to work in partnership with parents and children throughout the process.
To view our SEND Policy, please click on the link below and scroll down
Please click on the relevant attachment below to see our SEND Information Report and Whole School Provision Map.