In Year 4 we have two classes - Beech Class and Birch Class
Teaching Beech class is Miss Masters (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and Mrs. Hilston (Thursday and Friday) , whilst in Birch class, Mr. Hill is the class teacher.
Birch class is located in the Victorian part of the building, originally the Victorian girls' classroom, whereas Beech class is in the newer part of the building.
Some of the exciting activities that Year 4 are involved in include:
- The Christmas production for the school which is performed in St Paul's church
- Historical and Topic themed inspiration days (e.g Egypt day, Making own pizzas for Italy topic)
- Field trips e.g Fishbourne Roman Palace
- Visits to other local schools for Reading workshops, Gymnastic and Dance displays, Sport events
- Golf workshop (over three PE lessons) in the Summer term
Other activities, responsibilities and clubs are:
- Monitoring the milk distribution for the school (Rotated between the classes per Half term)
- Gymnastics club - which provides the opportunity to perform and compete
- Cross country club where children can compete for the school in local school league
- Key stage 2 Choir - leading to performances out of school (including at the Dorking Halls)
- Chelsea football club
Please click on the documents below to read our Year group's curriculum outline.