In Year 4 we have two classes - Beech Class and Birch Class
Teaching Beech class is Mrs McLeod, whilst in Birch class, Mr. Hill is the class teacher. We are supported by Mrs. Salter as our teaching assistant. Mrs. White also works with us for maths.
Birch class is located in the Victorian part of the building, originally the Victorian girls' classroom, whereas Beech class is in the newer part of the building.
Some of the exciting activitites that Year 4 are involved in include:
- The Christmas production for the school, performed in St Paul's church
- Drumming workshop
- Historical workshops
- Field trips
- Inspiration days for our topics
- Visits to local schools
Other activities, responsibilities and clubs are:
- Monitoring the milk distribution for the school
- Gymnastics club, which provides the opportunity to perform and compete
- Cross country club where children can compete for the school in local school league
- Choir, leading to performances out of school, including at the Dorking Halls
- Chelsea football club
Please click on the pdf below to read our curriculum outline.