The SENDco at St. Paul's is Mrs L. Edwards
Our aims and objectives:
• To create an environment that meets the special educational needs of each child
• To ensure that the special educational needs of children are identified, assessed and provided for
• To make clear the expectations of all partners in the process
• To identify the roles and responsibilities of staff in providing for children’s special educational needs
• To enable all children to have full access to all elements of the school curriculum and school life
• To enable children in the school to work towards promoting a positive self image and self-worth
• To regularly review and evaluate children’s progress and to work in partnership with parents and children throughout the process.
Please click on the attachments for more information.