Isolating at Home Learning
Welcome to the ‘Isolating at Home Learning’ page.
On these pages you should find all you need here to support your child to access their learning while they are self-isolating. Please click on the timetable to see what lessons will be uploaded for each day and click on the day tab to access all of the relevant learning.
These resources are for families to use if your child has to self-isolate and not come to school because:
- you have travelled back from an area on the UK Quarantine list
- your child has symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- your child has tested positive for coronavirus – this means they have coronavirus
- someone that lives in your home has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive (A support bubble is where people who live alone (or just with their children) meet people from 1 other household.)
- you're told by NHS Test and Trace that you've been in contact with a person with coronavirus
What to do if you have been told to self-isolate:
- Email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will let your teacher know.
- You can start using the resources for your year group from the first day of your self-isolation. These resources are designed to recap and revise general topics and can be used at any point in the school term.
- If you would like a printed copy of the resources, please let us know.
- On day one of isolation, please use the resources in the 'Getting Started Day' tab. These resources are designed to be used by individual families who need to isolate.
- Your teacher will be in touch on the second day of isolation with further work, based on the timetable attached.
If we have a 'local lockdown' situation where a larger group of children are not able to come to school then online learning will begin again.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to e mail us on our year group e mail : email@example.com
This e mail is manned between the hours of 8.45 and 3.15. (NB there is no TA in the afternoon and the teacher is teaching so response time will be slower if the school is operating as normal)