!! EASTER LEARNING - WEEK 3 + 4 !!
Dear Elm and Juniper
We have both been working hard to compile some great activities for you to complete over the next couple of weeks.
There are 2 more learning platforms available to, which you should now have your logins for, Doodle (all things maths) and Purple Mash.
We have set some tasks on Purple Mash. If you log in and the go to the 2Dos, you will see the tasks set. We have also set up a couple of blogs. It would be great if you are able to use these blogs to let us know how you are doing.
- Complete some of the holiday maths tasks in the booklet
- Complete the murder mystery investigation (there are different clues depending on whether you are the class maths or music maths)
- Create your own revision guide explaining to other children how to solve a range of different maths questions. For example you could do a step by step guide on how to solve percentage of amounts questions. You could include in the revision guide activities for other children to complete.
- Continue to complete you spellings on spelling frame and your reading, as well as any other bits of grammar, comprehensions, or writing tasks which haven’t been completed from last week.
- We have been sending you weekly letters with a little update from us. It would be great to hear about what you are getting up to. Please write a letter back to us and send it via the office at email@example.com
- You are playing with your friends in the garden when all of a sudden you come across a torch. You switch the torch on. At that moment the torch starts to flash and you are taken to a new place. Continue the story describing where you are taken and what happens next.
As you know, it is Easter week this week.
- Create an Easter card which illustrates the real meaning of Easter.
- Create a comic strip to explain the Easter Story (some pictures and a template is provided if you need some inspiration)
Having completed your Biomes poster, you will know a lot about the animals living in the biome that you chose.
Please choose an animal from your chosen biome and research more about it. You can present it as an information leaflet, poster, or information text.
You could think about:
- Life cycle
- How many species
There are some simple fact sheet examples provided.
Draw a picture of a newly bloomed flower in your garden. Use shading techniques that you have learnt to create a 3D effect.
A bit of fun:
Hogwarts Escape Room